Sunday, April 22, 2007

Nothing at all...

In my moments of emptiness, I have Nothing to say.
That is when I want to speak to you, The Most.

Amidst
“Will I?
Won’t I?”
I manage to hide behind meaningless texts, which are not me…

Don’t you have anything to say?

It’s my worst Nothing that wishes to tell you my best Something
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
['When you say nothing at all'--lyrics by Paul Overstreet, covered by Alison Kraus & Union Station and also by Ronan Keating]

4 comments:

Confused n Baffled said...

ahem?

Revealed said...

Right! Wrong blog? :)

Shreyasi Deb said...

I am aghast...wonder what made someone post such silly comments on my post!
Yeah C&B and Revealed...completely wrong blog, wrong destination for those.
Thanks Wiseling for pointing them out to me

Hanedin said...

Brilliant I say. And I can make neither head nor tail of the previous comments.