Thursday, March 22, 2007

Half baked conversation

Scene I

He: So, what plans do you have for the evening?

She (please ask me out): Nothing
Err..um..what are you doing?

He: Movie. Why don’t you join?

She: Oh sure.

He (Shit! I was playing around, doesn’t she get that?): (smiles)

She (wow blue skirt? No maroon drawstring….will we have a post-movie dinner? What is he thinking?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene II

She (am I looking pretty, my eyes..): Hey am ready, where are you?

He (Oh no!): May I finish off watching this game?

She (Oh no!): Yeah sure thing.

Pause….

Twiddling her fingers,
She: Well, why don’t we order pizzas? The movie can happen later.

Yawning,
He: Yeah I have got a dinner to attend.

7 comments:

Vidya said...

How disappointing.

Revealed said...

Yeah! Why are all your hes so awful! I shall remedy the situation ? :D

kyra said...

jerk.

Shreyasi Deb said...

Yes Vi, am sure it is...

Revealed, Point noted.Let me search out some lovely he-s. You can ofcourse help too!

Kyra, a by-default one, guess he can't help :-)

Spazsim Chasm said...

all he's are disappointing.
or haven't you guys figured that out yet?

kyra said...

i have, i have *excitedly*

oh wait, that's not a good thing, is it?

Revealed said...

@spaszim, kyra: LOL!

People, people, hope makes the world go round, dincha know?