Sunday, March 4, 2007

Fifty Five Fiction

Just a space for everyone to put down their 55fics and talk about them.. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you want to post here, just send me your email address and I'll send you an invite. If you've never written one before, give it a shot! Who knows what you'll end up with... :)

So, I'm going to start reposting what's already on my website, and then move on from there....

Happy posting!

Love always,
~wiseling. :)

Oh, and here are the rules, if you need them. :)

3 comments:

P said...

Am in. E-mail addrs is
latte[dot]files@gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

where is your emailid. how do i join??

kt

wiseling said...

@kt: my email id is whimsical.wiseling@gmail.com
Just send me an email with your email id and i'll send you and invite. :)